skip to main content

Documents Needed for RegistrationTop of Page

1. Certified copy of the Certificate of Birth

2. Certificate of Immunization, Form No. 3231

3. Certificate of Eye, Ear & Dental Screening Examination, Form No. 3300

4. Social Security Number or Waiver - Notify registrar if waiver is needed

5. Proof of Residency - One item from each of the lists below:

  • Copy of mortgage statement/payment - dated with name and address
  • Copy of rental agreement - this must include the names of all people living in the house, the name of the lease holder/company, expiration date, signatures or a mortgage agreement AND
  • Copy of utility bill, telephone bill or cable TV bill - name and address must appear on statement.  The utility company will provide written verification.
  • Copy of current property tax bill/statement of value
  • Copy of homeowner's insurance policy/receipt - must be dated and show name and address
  • Income tax form with address on it - current year only
6. State Photo ID of LEGAL parent/guardian

7. Proof of custody/guardianship if person other than the natural parent is registering the child. Legal proof of the guardianship is needed (i.e., court documents or DFACS papers.)
Parents who need to register children for school complete this online application and call (770) 229-3710 option 1 to schedule a registration appointment at Central Registration, 234 East Taylor Street, Griffin. The following required documents must be brought to the appointment to register a student.

Are you a student, parent, or community member? Keep in touch with us: